What is the SINGLE most important thing to YOU about buying or selling a home? This should be the first question asked by your Realtor, because ultimately it is about what is
MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU.
I could tell you about how many dogs I’ve had in my life, where I bought my first car or how I grew up on a dairy farm. As fun as these things are, they are really not that important.
What is important in the process of buying or selling? I believe it’s critical to get your questions answered by a professional. One who puts your interests first and can help you navigate today’s Real Estate market.
Don’t settle for a part-time agent or one that lacks experience & a proven track record. Bottom line, it isn’t about my personal history or my wall of accolades that makes me the best choice to become your Realtor. It is one SIMPLE thing, I listen. I listen to what is important to YOU! Then we come up with a strategy for helping you OPEN your NEW DOOR.
Fun facts about me if you’re curious:
- My teammate Annette is my wife (married 1989)
- We met as tour guides on a motor coach line that took senior citizens around U.S & Canada
- Two Sons
- One Grandson
- We are part-owners of Acre Realty
- Full time Realtors
- Consistently Multi-Million Dollar Producers
- Over 14 million in 2019
- Realtor since 2012
- Agent Training/Development Manager since 2018
- Commercial Salmon Fisherman in Alaska
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Have been a Pastor, planner & purchaser
- I love traveling, boating, fishing, hunting, camping & spending time with family & friends