Hi Everyone!! I am so excited to be starting my real estate career! I was born and raised in Neenah Wi! Go Rockets!! I know the Fox Valley like the back of my hand and have a passion to serve the community with finding their dream home or selling their house and making it such an easy stress-free process!! Growing up I was the oldest of four so I followed the typical school career with going to college and about half way through my college career I realized school was not my passion but helping people was! My heart kept coming back to real estate and I decided to pursue it. I have not regretted it at all! I have such a strong passion to help others and see the smiles on their faces when you assist them through some of the happiest and scariest moments of their lives!! Buying and selling homes is a daunting task! You want someone who is going to be your trusted advisor and give you their 100% time. So, I am ready to tackle that task with you and make sure you are aware of all the information and the most important thing is that you are happy with your home!! Can’t wait to get to know you and let’s conquer this journey together!
- Helping good people find their way home.
Some facts about me
- I volunteer at my church in Kaukauna (Encounter Church). I have been teaching toddlers Sunday school there for about 10 years. I have been singing on the worship team for 7 years.
- I absolutely love the Packers!! But I am not allowed to watch the games with my family! (I sometimes get a little loud 😂)
- My family fosters puppies through Saving Sully Organization and it is such an honor finding these puppies/dogs their furever homes!
- In my free time I enjoy spending my time with family and friends. Going to the gym. Spending time outdoors: boating, bonfires, watching sunsets/sunrises! Stick me in those environments and I am beyond happy.