What is the SINGLE most important thing to YOU about buying or selling a home? This should be the first question asked by your Realtor because ultimately it is about what is MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU.
I could tell you about how many dogs I’ve had in my life, where I bought my first car, or how I grew up on a dairy farm. As fun as these things are, they are really not that important.
What is important in the process of buying or selling? I believe it’s critical to get your questions answered by a professional. One who puts your interests first and can help you navigate today’s Real Estate market.
Don’t settle for a part-time agent or one that lacks experience & a proven track record. Bottom line, it isn’t about my personal history or my wall of accolades that makes me the best choice to become your Realtor. It is one SIMPLE thing, I listen. I listen to what is important to YOU! Then we come up with a strategy for helping you OPEN your NEW DOOR.
Fun facts about me in case you’re curious:
- My teammate Wade is also my husband (married in 1989)
- We met as tour guides on a motor coach line that took senior citizens around U.S & Canada
- Two Sons
- 1 Grandson
- We are part owners of Acre Realty
- Full-time Realtors
- Annually Multi-Million Dollar Producers
- Consistently in the top 5% of Agent production in the areas we serve.
- Realtor since 2006
- Raised on a Dairy Farm
- Started in sales at the family fruit and vegetable stand at the age of 9
- Associate’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Love to entertain family and friends
- Enjoys board/card games, boating, camping, traveling crafting of all kinds, reading & movies
Opening New Doors…The process of buying and selling a home can be exciting and at the same time overwhelming. We UNDERSTAND this because we have been there! Our goal is to educate you about the process and assist you every step of the way to simplify the task of opening new doors in your life.
Specialties: Senior Real Estate Specialist, Estates/Trusts, First Time Buyers, Move-up Buyers, Country Properties, New Construction, Luxury Homes, Historic Homes